Finding Balance While Losing One's Mind -- OR -- Where In My Contract Is The Part About Having To Pull My Own Kids' Teeth? -- OR -- Do You Want Me To Pull This Car Over Right Now? -- OR -- Just a Minute - I'm On The Phone!

Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Couldn't Make This Stuff Up

The second round of the Inane Question Olympics:*

What's worse, paper cut or stubbing your toe?
I suppose stubbing your toe on a piece of paper would be excruciating

How can get my 6 week old Guinea pigs to enjoy floor time more?
They probably get a little depressed when you putt them like golf balls. Dressing up like a clown might help distract them.

Would a good pizza qualify as a spiritual experience?
Anything I don't have to prepare or clean up is a spiritual experience

If u r told not to speak for 24 hours, can u do it?
ummm... no

Can I sue myself?
Why go to all that trouble? I'll sue you

Do u find people who answer questions and say dunno annoying?
Gee -- I dunno

HELP! Pretty please with a cherry on top and extra sprinkles and stuff? HELP, HELP, HELP! Will ya? Pleeeease?
Think this woman needs some help?

I have a republican girlfriend and I'm a liberal? HELP (I don't really like her)?
Do you wish she were more likable or more liberal?

Are 1.99 flip flops sexier than 200 dollar shoes?
Not to women

Are there real-life jobs or careers that resemble a Secret Agent -- Such as James Bond or Jason Bourne?
Why yes, I happen to be a secret agent myself

And this week's winner is:

I make lots of money, are you jealous of me?
No -- your extreme stupidity makes up for your excessive wealth


*And again, my apologies if you recognize yourself

Visit my web site, FeeFiFoto.com, for personalized photo gifts. We will put your photos on almost anything. Put your favorite pictures on personalized photo mugs, personalized photo Christmas ornaments, personalized photo calendars, personalized photo handbags, personalized photo puzzles, personalized photo playing cards and personalized photo jewelry. Check out our new promotion: order up to four personalized photo calendars and we'll ship them for the cost of one.

No comments: