Finding Balance While Losing One's Mind -- OR -- Where In My Contract Is The Part About Having To Pull My Own Kids' Teeth? -- OR -- Do You Want Me To Pull This Car Over Right Now? -- OR -- Just a Minute - I'm On The Phone!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Here's Why We Love Our Insurers

Before the miracle worker repaired my glasses for free I called my insurer to see if I might have some coverage to ease the pain of what would almost certainly be an extremely costly transaction. She replied that my policy specifically excluded damage caused by pets.

In other words, under the "animal clause" I have no coverage for Acts of Dog.

I wonder if I'm insured for terrierism.


Visit my web site, FeeFiFoto.com, for personalized photo gifts. We will put your photos on almost anything. Put your favorite pictures on personalized photo mugs, personalized photo calendars, personalized photo handbags, personalized photo Christmas ornaments, personalized photo puzzles, personalized photo playing cards and personalized photo jewelry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your piece on the passport –I know someone who went through the exact same ordeal. Did you see her? With all the people held captive waiting in-line you might think there’d be an opportunity to sell or promote something (such as items found on feefifoto.com). In any event, I’m glad you accomplished your mission and hopefully enjoyed good use of your passport.