Finding Balance While Losing One's Mind -- OR -- Where In My Contract Is The Part About Having To Pull My Own Kids' Teeth? -- OR -- Do You Want Me To Pull This Car Over Right Now? -- OR -- Just a Minute - I'm On The Phone!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Adentures in Home Decor

Here's a photograph of a little touch I recently added to my home. The things hanging from the knobs are some linen and cotton handkerchiefs that belonged to both of my grandmothers back in the days when ladies actually carried handkerchiefs. Of course these were way too pretty to be used -- they were "just for show, not for blow," as one grandma used to say. The glass knobs came from a site called www.bmasseycreative.com, which I found after a way-too-long Google hunt for a knob that could be screwed into drywall without some kind of nut anchoring it on the other side. These knobs were exactly what I wanted; they're intended for hanging the beautifully decorated picture frames that www.bmasseycreative.com manufactures, but they'd be great hanging all kinds of things, like drapery tassels or quilts.

Visit my web site, FeeFiFoto.com, for personalized photo gifts. We will put your photos on almost anything. Put your favorite pictures on personalized photo mugs, personalized photo Christmas ornaments, personalized photo calendars, personalized photo handbags, personalized photo puzzles, personalized photo playing cards and personalized photo jewelry.

No comments: