Finding Balance While Losing One's Mind -- OR -- Where In My Contract Is The Part About Having To Pull My Own Kids' Teeth? -- OR -- Do You Want Me To Pull This Car Over Right Now? -- OR -- Just a Minute - I'm On The Phone!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Do You Google Yourself?

Who doesn't? Of course when I Google myself I find a bunch of people with names similar to mine and a few of my charitable donations that have managed to find their way into some catalog. Luckily my frequent arrests for counterfeiting haven't made it to the search engines (kidding! really!) Still, I regularly (and slavishly, I might add) Google my web site, and chortle with satisfaction when I see the reference numbers gradually (too gradually, unfortunately) creeping upwards.

Today I Googled FeeFiFoto several times and came upon something I'd never seen before: links to my site from other sites that seem to have found mine appealing. See beautifulshops.com/showcase-feefifoto.html and treasurestoadore.com, which mentions FeeFiFoto.com in links to the previous site.

Wow! Somebody out there likes something having to do with me! This is an extraordinary experience for someone so self-conscious about putting my name out there that I had to be strongarmed -- oops -- persuaded to allow my name to be printed on my business cards.

Visit my web site, FeeFiFoto.com, for personalized photo gifts. We will put your photos on almost anything. Put your favorite pictures on personalized photo mugs, personalized photo Christmas ornaments, personalized photo calendars, personalized photo handbags, personalized photo puzzles, personalized photo playing cards and personalized photo jewelry. Check out our new promotion: order up to four personalized photo calendars and we'll ship them for the cost of one.

No comments: