Finding Balance While Losing One's Mind -- OR -- Where In My Contract Is The Part About Having To Pull My Own Kids' Teeth? -- OR -- Do You Want Me To Pull This Car Over Right Now? -- OR -- Just a Minute - I'm On The Phone!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Don't Bug Me -- I'm Reading Harry Potter

I ordered two copies from Amazon so Robespierre and I wouldn't have to duke it out over who got first dibs. As of four days ago Robey hadn't even touched The Half-Blood Prince, but he raced through it so he could be ready when The Deathly Hallows arrived. He finished Book Six, exclaimed "Ta da!", ran outside to drop a letter in the mailbox, and returned triumphantly with the long-awaited package.

Visit my web site, FeeFiFoto.com, for personalized photo gifts. We will put your photos on almost anything. Put your favorite pictures on personalized photo mugs, personalized photo calendars, personalized photo Christmas ornaments, personalized photo handbags, personalized photo puzzles, personalized photo playing cards and personalized photo jewelry.

No comments: