Finding Balance While Losing One's Mind -- OR -- Where In My Contract Is The Part About Having To Pull My Own Kids' Teeth? -- OR -- Do You Want Me To Pull This Car Over Right Now? -- OR -- Just a Minute - I'm On The Phone!

Friday, April 27, 2007

My Dog Ate My...


brown shoe; kitchen sponge; pink shoe; sweater button; flip flop; spatula; son's clarinet stand; door trim; paint brush; telephone headset; remote; son's baseball cap (he hasn't discovered it yet); emergency brake handle; garden hose; practice golf ball; ivy; Japanese maple tree; brother's CD (uh oh); Mastercard bill (had to pay it anyway); crossword puzzle; pens; pencils; leather coat button; shampoo bottle; doorstop (which I bought to keep her in the kitchen so she wouldn't prospect for stuff to chew); chair; daughter's shoe; Palm charger; winter coat; daughter's car seat strap; Girl Scout cookies (Thin Mints, which I had to make her throw up); mouse connection (promoted myself to a wireless mouse); breakfast, lunch and dinner

sigh

She's lucky she's so cute

Visit my web site, FeeFiFoto.com, for personalized photo gifts. We will put your photos on almost anything. Put your dog's or cat's picture on a calendar, mug or handbag.

No comments: