Finding Balance While Losing One's Mind -- OR -- Where In My Contract Is The Part About Having To Pull My Own Kids' Teeth? -- OR -- Do You Want Me To Pull This Car Over Right Now? -- OR -- Just a Minute - I'm On The Phone!

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Jokes And Puns Some People Don't Get

  1. When I see an adult wheeling around an infant in a grocery cart I can hardly resist asking: "Did you find that in the baby aisle?" I've tried it a few times. Nothing.
  2. At the pediatrician's office I once advised obviously first-time parents (the car seat was spotless) of a week-old baby that if their baby needed some help getting to sleep, I'd always had success giving my kids a bop on the head. I got stares of disbelief. Guess they weren't ready for levity.
  3. When my son fumbled a carton of eggs in the dairy aisle I warned the checker that we'd had an "eggcident." I thought it was hilarious. Robespierre got it. The checker -- not so much.
Visit my web site, FeeFiFoto.com, for personalized photo gifts. We will put your photos on almost anything.

No comments: